ChemTECH will organize the 9th edition of integrated energy industry show from March 4-6, 2020 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon (East), Mumbai – Power World Expo & Conference 2020.
The Power World Expo & Conference 2020 aims to become the leading show in the fields related to energy and technology. The goal is to gather experts from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields of Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution – Conventional as well as Renewable sources – and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. The Power World Expo & Conference 2020 will provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications and products of the power sector.
Topics for Power World Expo & Conference 2020 include, but are not limited, to the following:
· Renewable Energy & Storage Technologies
· Renewable Energy Integration with Conventional Sources: Challenges & Solutions
· Smart Power: Digitalization, Asset Management & Data Analytics
· Energy Conversion
· Energy Distribution
· Energy & Climate Change
· Fuel Cells
· Renewable and Non-renewable Energies – Solar, Wind, Hydro
CHEMTECH has maintained the tradition of conducting the events under the guidance of Central Advisory Board (CAB) members who have actively supported our endeavors and enabled all our B-2-B business verticals to stay relevant for the industries. We are organizing the current edition under the guidance of influencers from the energy / power sector:
· Mr A K Gupta, Director (Commercial), NTPC – Chairman CAB, Power World Expo & Conference 2020
· Mr Manoj Kumar Varma, Director (Power), BHEL – Technical Head CAB, Power World Expo & Conference 2020
· Mr A K Jha, Former CMD, NTPC, – Convener, Power World Expo & Conference 2020
The concurrent events include GASTech, Refining & Petrochemicals, Oil & Gas & Surface Engineering Paint & Coating Forum 2020 which will create yet another opportunity for the global industry to connect with the stalwarts from India’s energy industry ecosystem during three days of international exhibition in Mumbai.