SOP BioPharma presents one of its most distinguished events ICON LECTURE, which serves as a platform to inspire and motivate hundreds of young minds by connecting them with the pioneers in the fields of Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and allied Life sciences.
SOP BioPharma 2019 promises to have an even more interesting array of lectures and lecturers, to make it an event to eagerly look forward to in the academic calendar.
We are aimed at providing a direct interface between you and the most inspirational people of the industry. Get a chance to witness the experts discuss and deliberate upon issues that stand at the frontier of the Biological Sciences.
Students will be provided a “Certificate of Participation”, from CHEMTECH
Format for Icon Lecture Series:
- The Icon Lectures will be held on February 21 and 22, 2019. All the interested students (undergraduates and postgraduates) are required to register for the desired day(s) on the website. All undergraduate and postgraduate students with valid student identity cards from any year of study, institute or course are allowed to participate.
- A registration fee of Rs. 250/- will be levied per student per day. This is to be submitted in the form of DD. Students are requested to mention their name and contact details on the backside of their respective dds.
- The participants are required to register for each day separately before sending in their DDs. Only registered students will get an entry into the lecture venue.
- DD of Rs.250/- per person (non-refundable) needs to be favored in the name of “CHEMTECH FOUNDATION” and is to be posted at:
Taj Building, 3rd Floor,
210, Dr. D N Road,
Fort, Mumbai – 400 001, INDIA.
- DDs should be payable at Mumbai.
The registrations will commence soon.
- All participants are expected to be seated at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time of the event.
- The participants are expected to maintain decorum throughout the event. They are especially requested to maintain absolute silence when the ICON speaks.
- The Organizers reserve the right to search / frisk the student (including his/her bags, clothes or other possessions) through Security Personnel or any other representatives
- Mobile phones must be strictly switched off at all times during the lectures.
- Bags shall be sealed before the participant enters the venue of the Lecture.
- Bags, laptops, helmets, bottles, lighters, tins or cans, musical instruments, water balloons, eggs, flammable, toxic, illegal or hazardous substances, tobacco or tobacco products, metal containers, firecrackers, fireworks, weapons (including Swiss army knives and similar instruments), or any other article which might endanger or unduly annoy any other person are not allowed inside the venue. No provision is made for the storage of these items and each of these items will be confiscated at security check points and will not be returned.
- No outside food and/or alcohol may be brought inside the venue.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within the venue or its premises.
- The use of any equipment of any kind including without limitation to mobile phones, transistors, computers, cameras or any other audio visual recording equipment, for recording and/or communication is strictly prohibited.
- The student will not sell or offer for sale any product or service from any part of the venue and may not distribute or give away any free item(s) or any political, religious, charitable, commercial, advertising or promotional material(s) from or at any part of the venue.
- Foul, abusive or any discriminatory language (whether on the grounds of race, religion or otherwise), unruly language, unruly or threatening behaviour, entry onto the dais or the throwing or projecting of any article within the venue shall not be tolerated at any point of time
- Any property left anywhere at the venue remains at the entire risk of the owner of the property or person leaving the same, the Organizers do not accept any liability for the theft or other loss or damage of such property.
- Violation of any of the above mentioned Rules and Regulations shall result in the expulsion of the defaulter from the venue and strict action will be taken against the same.