Mr. Rakesh Verma is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at Simon India Limited (SIL)–a wholly owned subsidiary of the renowned Adventz Group (KK Birla Group), is a world class EPC Company in the field of Fertilizers, Chemical/Petrochemicals, Oil & Gas, Cement and Infrastructure projects. Mr. Verma is a Mechanical Engineer from IIT, Roorkee and a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) from PMI, Houston.
Mr. Verma comes with more than 38 years of rich & varied experience, with a strong background in working for large corporate organizations; having held management functions with Engineers India Limited, Samsung Heavy Industries, where he was CTO for nine years as well as Larsen & Toubro.
Mr. Verma’s more than 38 years of varied experience in the field of Oil & Gas Upstream, Mid-stream and Down-stream is briefed below:
• Oil & Gas Offshore Production & Drilling Projects with Samsung Heavy Industries.
• Oil & Gas Onshore terminals and Refinery Projects with Larsen & Toubro Ltd, India.
• Oil & Gas Offshore fixed Platforms, FPSOs & Refinery Projects with Triune Projects Pvt. Ltd, India.
• Offshore fixed Platforms, Petrochemical, Refinery and Onshore Oil & Gas terminals with Engineers India Ltd, India.
• Thermal Power Plant and Zinc Concentrator Plant with Larsen & Toubro Construction.
• Lead Engineering Team in Design Competitions for Projects like Knarr FPSO (Owner- British Gas), DANA FPSO FEED (Owner DANA Petroleum, UK) and in various Bidding Projects.