“Leadership and learning are indispensable of each other”
With the core principles of leadership and innovation, Student Outreach Program Biotechnology brings to you an event that will take you beyond the college atmosphere into the real world of Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals and allied branches.
We present to you Icon Lectures 2019, an event that is aimed at providing a direct interface between you and the most inspirational people of the chemical industry. Hear it from the best, what it takes to reach the top and what is the future of Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals. Remember, this is not just an event; it is an investment in you, by the industry.
Rules and Regulations
- All participants are expected to be seated at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time of the event.
- The participants are expected to maintain decorum throughout the event. They are especially requested to maintain absolute silence when the ICON speaks.
- The Organizers reserve the right to search / frisk the student (including his/her bags, clothes or other possessions) through Security Personnel or any other representatives
- Mobile phones must be strictly switched off at all times during the lectures.
- Bags shall be sealed before the participant enters the venue of the Lecture.
- Bags, laptops, helmets, bottles, lighters, tins or cans, musical instruments, water balloons, eggs, flammable, toxic, illegal or hazardous substances, tobacco or tobacco products, metal containers, firecrackers, fireworks, weapons (including Swiss army knives and similar instruments), or any other article which might endanger or unduly annoy any other person are not allowed inside the venue. No provision is made for the storage of these items and each of these items will be confiscated at security check points and will not be returned.
- No outside food and/or alcohol may be brought inside the venue.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within the venue or its premises.
- The use of any equipment of any kind including without limitation to mobile phones, transistors, computers, cameras or any other audio visual recording equipment, for recording and/or communication is strictly prohibited.
- The student will not sell or offer for sale any product or service from any part of the venue and may not distribute or give away any free item(s) or any political, religious, charitable, commercial, advertising or promotional material(s) from or at any part of the venue.
- Foul, abusive or any discriminatory language (whether on the grounds of race, religion or otherwise), unruly language, unruly or threatening behaviour, entry onto the dais or the throwing or projecting of any article within the venue shall not be tolerated at any point of time.
- Any property left anywhere at the venue remains at the entire risk of the owner of the property or person leaving the same, the Organizers do not accept any liability for the theft or other loss or damage of such property.
- Violation of any of the above mentioned Rules and Regulations shall result in the expulsion of the defaulter from the venue and strict action will be taken against the same.
For any one day Rs. 150
For both the days Rs. 250
A Demand Draft (DD) has to be drawn in favour of ‘CHEMTECH FOUNDATION’ payable at Mumbai. The DD is to be posted/ mailed at-
Jasubhai Media Pvt. Ltd.
Taj Building, 3rd Floor, 210, Dr. D N Road,
Fort, Mumbai – 400 001, INDIA
Ruchita Desai 8452071125
Mitesh Chauhan 8779024256